Local knowledge is invaluable when it comes to selling property, but if you’re not convinced we’ve put together the top 4 benefits of using a local real estate agent in our latest blog.
Agents who sell frequently in your suburb are likely to have a list of potential buyers wanting to buy in that area.
Plus, they’ll be able to provide an accurate estimate of your property’s value based on their previous local sales and market knowledge.
Keep reading as we explain all these benefits in greater detail in our blog below.
Should I Use a Local Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home?
The short answer is yes, you absolutely should.
Benefits of Using a Local Real Estate Agent
- Superior local knowledge
Agents who regularly makes sales in your suburb are likely to have a greater understanding of that area and what makes it tick – including schools, other properties, nearby amenities, supermarkets and any potential developments close to your home which may impact the property price.
- Accurate Value Estimates
Local real estate agents will be able to provide accurate estimates of your home’s value as they deal with many local clients and understand the price of property in your suburb well.
They are across current pricing trends, and will be able to compare your property to their previous sales to come up with the best marketing strategy.
- Established list of potential buyers
A local agent already has an established client database, which could include potential buyers who are looking for the ideal property in your area.
Testimonials from previous clients can provide an insight into how an agent works and can help you determine if they’d be the right person to sell your home.
At Northside Realty, we provide a list of prior clients so the prospective seller can contact them for a quick chat about their experience with our team.
Why You Need an Agent to Sell Your Property
- An agent will ensure your property is presented and marketed with a strategy to secure you the best possible sale price.
- We arrange advertising on the best online platforms and organise professional photography, floor plans, 3D virtual tour and walkthrough video of your property.
- An agent takes the stress out of selling your most valuable asset, takes care of all the negotiations and keeps you informed throughout the process.
Find out more in our recent blog How to choose a real estate agent for the sale of your home.
Why Choose Northside Realty as Your North Brisbane Real Estate Agent?
- Experience – We have helped over 2000 families in the past 28 years.
- North Brisbane Focused – We only sell exclusively in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
- Deal Directly with our Principal – You deal directly with Bryan who provides nothing but the best service. His 5-star reviews (over 100) are proof!
- Success Rate – Our success speaks for itself – 4 weeks is the average time a property is on the market and we have a 98% success rate from listing to sale. If you sell with Northside, there is an 85% chance you will sell at the first open home.
Finding your local real estate agent
Looking to buy, sell or rent property? With a professionally driven team and proven track record, Northside Realty are determined to get you the highest price. Contact Northside Realty today.