When looking to sell your home, big chains might try and tell you that they should be your number one choice, but at Northside Realty we have outlined 5 benefits of using an independent real estate agent.
Bryan Reinhardt and Northside Realty are proud to be North Brisbane’s leading independent real estate agents. Below we’ve highlighted some of the reasons why an independent real estate agent is right for you.
Why Work with an Independent Real Estate Agent?
If you’re not sure who you should list your property with, below are 5 benefits of using an independent real estate agent such as Northside Realty.
- Local market knowledge – We know the buyer and seller demographics, the areas infrastructure, laws and council regulations, schools, parks and what is being planned for the future.
- Supporting local – Northside Realty cares about the local community and we love getting involved in community events.
- Boutique service – While a large chain is all about volume, an independent agent can offer a more intimate experience and a relationship based on one-on-one interaction, not only finding you the fastest sale but one at the right price and at a timeline that suits your plans.
- A cheaper alternative – Without the overheads of operating a huge chain, an independent agent can offer an amazing level of service for a huge discount over what other agencies can and therefore we are able to offer a lower cost to our customers.
- Equal online presence – The internet has allowed real estate agents to have extensive exposure and online presence so it doesn’t matter who can get the front page of the Sunday paper, but who has the knowledge of the local area to get your home in front of the right buyers.
5 Benefits of Using an Independent Real Estate Agent
If you are ready to experience the benefits that come with a smaller agency, Northside Realty are ready to help.
Looking to buy, sell or rent property? With a professionally driven team and proven track record, Northside Realty are determined to get you the highest price. Contact Northside Realty today.