Choosing a real estate agent to help you sell your home or even dealing with an agent while you purchase a home can feel a bit daunting. At Northside Realty we want you to feel comfortable and relaxed through the process and that’s why we feel we’re the best choice as your Bridgeman Downs real estate agent.
With proven results and happy clients to show for it, our team loves what we do and we’re good at it too.
Client Case Study Bridgeman Downs Property Sale
When Don and Pam approached us to sell their Bridgeman Downs home, we were more than happy to help them through the process. It was a relatively quick sale, due to the immaculate presentation of the home and no repairs required before being listed on the market.
Using our unique marketing strategy, which is tailored to create competition between buyers, we had this property sold after the first open home and with two offers. We achieved a fantastic result selling for $795,000 which was $15,000 more than was expected.
Here is a bit more about the property and getting it ready for market:
Suburb: Bridgeman Downs.
Style of home: Low set, brick veneer with 5 bedrooms. A unique layout with the master bedroom separate from other bedrooms and multiple living areas all overlooking the entertaining area.
Why vendor was selling: Downsizing (moving to a retirement village).
Buyer attraction points:
- Side access.
- Additional 2 car garage.
- Potential to convert to a self-contained granny flat.
- Backed on to a nature reserve.
- Cul-de-sac location.
Type of buyer property appealed to:
- A buyer wanting extra parking.
- Looking for side access.
- Suburb/location – Bridgeman Downs.
- Condition of the home – neat, clean and in excellent condition.
- Family home.
- It was simply the whole package for the buyer.
How we prepared the property for an open home:
- The driveway was professionally cleaned and repainted.
- The entire house – every room – was decluttered with extra items moved into storage.
- We used the owner’s furniture so no staging was required.
- We used drone photography to emphasise the size of the lot and scale of the home as it didn’t appear very large from the road.
“Our thanks to Bryan and his team for the professional service received when listing our home for sale with Northside Realty. They achieved a great result after one open house and offers which resulted in a contract being signed five days later. Thank you Bryan for the way you have looked after us, both professionally and courteously.”Don & Pam B.
Bridgeman Downs Real Estate Agent
Looking to buy, sell or rent property? With a professionally driven team and proven track record, Northside Realty are determined to get you the highest price. Contact Northside Realty today.