When it comes to putting your home on the market, it’s common to have questions like do virtual property tours help sell Brisbane houses?
At Northside Realty, we know a virtual property tour certainly makes a difference when it comes to marketing a home to prospective buyers.
Gaining in popularity before COVID-19, virtual house tours are now an important marketing tool to help attract buyers and sell your home with social distancing measures still in place.
Are you interested in finding out more about how this could work for you? Check out our latest blog below.
How virtual property tours work
A virtual tour could be either:
- a collection of 360-degree photos put together in a click walkthrough giving a buyer a full 360-degree view of every room OR
- walkthrough video, showing a buyer as if he or she were walking through themselves.
This is providing the buyer with a better perspective before inspecting the home physically.
Virtual Tours and marketing your home for sale
Virtual tours are a useful marketing tool for a seller to showcase their home to a prospective buyer.
Here is why:
- The majority of buyers start their property research online – virtual tours can offer a sneak peek before they commit to inspect, saving time and money.
- For sellers, virtual tours may be a point of difference, helping them to engage with the right buyer, potentially qualifying that buyer more before they inspect the home.
- Virtual tours could potentially assist in a quicker sale.
- The virtual tours can be particularly useful for overseas buyers as well, as they may not be in a position to inspect in person.
- With recent COVID-19 restrictions, virtual tours became an essential marketing piece to help sell a house successfully.
- 95% of buyers will still inspect the home physically before making an offer. Even top quality photos and the best virtual tours may still hide imperfections that can only be seen at a physical inspection.
Benefits of a Virtual Property Tour
- Provides a more realistic view of the property from the comfort of your home, moving around at your own pace. The buyer also gains a better perspective of the property before a physical inspection.
- It qualifies the buyer more and reduces time wasters.
- Marketing point of difference in the competitive real estate market.
- A 360-degree view offers a full range perspective, including overhead and floor.
- Suitable for interstate investors, overseas buyers or anyone unable to come to an open home at a given time.
Preparing your home for a Virtual Tour
At Northside Realty, we arrange virtual tours at the same time as professional photography and property video. There is no extra preparation for the seller.
Do Virtual Property Tours help sell Brisbane houses?
Looking to buy, sell or rent property? With a professionally driven team and proven track record, Northside Realty are determined to get you the highest price. Contact Northside Realty today.