As your local Fitzgibbon Real Estate Agent, Northside Realty is here to help you sell your home.
So, how do we do it? We work with you and promote your home in the best possible way to find a purchaser.
Client Case Study Fitzgibbon Property Sale
This gem of a home in Fitzgibbon received five offers and we sold it at the first open home for $510,000, a whopping $20,000 above expectation and 102 visitors at the first open home. For our team, selling a home involves effective marketing and reaching the right audience.
Here is a bit more about the property and how we were able to prepare it for a quick sale.
Style of home: Initially it was a lowset but the owner added a second level. The home is 30 years old and set on 452m2 block with side access. It has five bedrooms but features a unique layout as the master bedroom is separate from the other bedrooms and can be found on the second floor.
Why vendor was selling: Moving to a newer house in Bridgeman Downs.
Buyer attraction points:
- Side access.
- Space to put a pool in.
- Large undercover entertaining area.
- Great location, close to rail and all amenities.
- Renovated bathroom and kitchen.
How we prepared the property for an open home:
- The home was professionally cleaned including the carpets.
- We touched up the paintwork on the inside.
- The house didn’t have any furniture as the seller had already moved out of this property, so we used virtual furniture to market the property online.
Reasons for a quick sale:
- We marketed the property at market value with offers received over that amount.
- We were overwhelmed with enquiries, so decided to run the first open home mid-week on a Wednesday evening (typically open homes/ first open homes are on a Saturday).
- The price strategy resulted in an extraordinary turn-up of buyers to our first open home. We had 102 buyers attending and five offers on the table for our sellers to consider.
“Bryan has been a pleasure to deal with during the sale of our property. He is courteous and respectful, communicated well and gave constructive advice that shows his professional knowledge and expertise in the real estate market. The sale process ran very smoothly and we are very happy with the sale result. I would have no hesitation in engaging him again for the sale (or purchase) of a property in the future. Many thanks Bryan!”Property Vendor
Fitzgibbon Real Estate Agent
Looking to buy, sell or rent property? With a professionally driven team and proven track record, Northside Realty are determined to get you the highest price. Contact Northside Realty today.