If you are wondering how to get the best sale price for your home, Northside Realty have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your goal!
We are experts in the Brisbane region, with a passion for what we do, we are honest, hardworking, and your satisfaction is our number one priority!
Brisbane Home sale advice
Northside Reality are a family owned boutique, we go beyond what you normally expect from a real estate agent and it really shows with 98% of our sales averaging less than four weeks on the market.
6 Tips to get the best price for your home
- Freshen up your lawn – Give your lawns some fertiliser so the grass has a nice green and lush look and feel to it.
- Clean up dirty outdoor surfaces – Gurney your pathways and driveway so they are clean.
- Invest to show off your home – Professional photography, floor plans and drone photos are a must.
- Ensure your structures are compliant – The word certified is very important. There are thousands of homes that potentially have uncertified structures.
- Fix any cosmetic cracks – For presentation purposes, you must fix cracks before putting your house on the market.
- Get a pre-sale inspection – An inspection will reveal what needs to be repaired, replaced or removed – By undertaking the building and pest inspection prior to sale, you will find out what does or doesn’t need to be fixed. This is peace of mind for buyers.