Albany Creek is a family oriented area with a great community spirit, with many facilities, cafes, restaurants, schools and sporting facilities. It is located 30 minutes from the CBD and is accessible by both buses and trains. Some key information on Albany Creek includes:
- 30 minutes to CBD (17.8kms)
- Median house price: $$583,425 (As at 2019)
- Median rental price: $520 p/week 4 bedroom house (As at 2019)
- Local Council: Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Transport: Bus services operated by Brisbane City Council. The closest train station is Strathpine train station on the Petrie line or Mitchelton on the Ferny Grove line.
- Includes the popular Country Club Estate and Bridgeman Woods Estate