Arana Hills is a peaceful, leafy area loved for its big blocks, beautiful houses and friendly people. There are many facilities including shops, restaurants, gyms, parks, schools and public transport. It is located 25 minutes from the CBD. Some key information on Arana Hills includes:
- 12kms from the CBD
- Median house price: $550,000 (as at Mar 2019)
- Median rental price: $450 (as at Apr 2019)
- Local Council: Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Transport: Bus services operated by Brisbane City Council. The closest train station is Grovely train station on the Ferny Grove line in Keperra.
- Includes the popular Arana Hills Leagues Club, Bunyaville Conservation Park and Arana Hills Plaza