Arana Hills Real Estate
Arana Hills is a peaceful, leafy area loved for its big blocks, beautiful houses and friendly people. There are many facilities including shops, restaurants, gyms, parks, schools and public transport. It is located 25 minutes from the CBD. Some key information on Arana Hills includes:
- 12kms from the CBD
- Median house price: $550,000 (as at Mar 2019)
- Median rental price: $450 (as at Apr 2019)
- Local Council: Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Transport: Bus services operated by Brisbane City Council. The closest train station is Grovely train station on the Ferny Grove line in Keperra.
- Includes the popular Arana Hills Leagues Club, Bunyaville Conservation Park and Arana Hills Plaza
Sign up to receive your suburb market report!
- Pine Community School – Independent primary school
- Nearby Primary Schools – Ferny Hills and Keperra (Grovely)
- Nearby High Schools – Everton Hills, Ferny Grove & Mitchelton
- C & K Arlington Drive Childcare Centre
- C & K Arana Hills Kindergarten
- Dixi’s Early Learning Centre
- Many local cafes and restaurants, including McDonald’s, KFC, Hungry Jacks, Domino’s and other fast food outlets, as well as Chinese, Thai, Indian and other cuisines. For dining out, there is Arana Hills Leagues Club and Willow Garden Chinese Restaurant.
- Arana Hills Plaza – Kmart, Kmart Tyre & Auto, Coles, Aldi, Post Office
- Medical Centre
Sporting Clubs & Fitness
- There are many parks, bikeways and walkways including the popular Leslie Patrick Park. Bunyaville Conservation Park borders the northern end of the suburb.
- Arana Hills Leagues Club is a great venue for events, dining out and sports activities.
- Numerous gyms including Snap, U Fit, Northside Fitness, Endurance Boxing, CrossFit and Club Arana Health & Fitness
* Disclaimer* Northside Realty does not personally recommend or guarantee the services of the above businesses or organisations. This is purely for information purposes only.