Aspley is a great suburb for families and singles of all ages with its many facilities. There is an abundance of shops, restaurants, schools, parks and public transport, all close at hand. It is located 25 minutes from the CBD. Some key information on Aspley includes:
- 13kms from the CBD
- Median house price: $617,000 (as at Mar 2019)
- Median rental price: $460 (as at Apr 2019)
- Local Council: Bracken Ridge, Marchant & McDowall wards.
- Transport: Bus services operated by Brisbane City Council. The closest train station is Zillmere train station on the North Coast line in Zillmere.
- Includes the popular Aspley Hypermarket and is minutes from Chermside Shopping Centre