Aspley Real Estate
Aspley is a great suburb for families and singles of all ages with its many facilities. There is an abundance of shops, restaurants, schools, parks and public transport, all close at hand. It is located 25 minutes from the CBD. Some key information on Aspley includes:
- 13kms from the CBD
- Median house price: $617,000 (as at Mar 2019)
- Median rental price: $460 (as at Apr 2019)
- Local Council: Bracken Ridge, Marchant & McDowall wards.
- Transport: Bus services operated by Brisbane City Council. The closest train station is Zillmere train station on the North Coast line in Zillmere.
- Includes the popular Aspley Hypermarket and is minutes from Chermside Shopping Centre
Sign up to receive your suburb market report!
- Aspley State School
- Aspley East State School
- Aspley State High School
- St Dympna’s Primary School
- Aspley Special School
- Aspley Early Childhood Education Centre
- Aspley East Preschool
- Aspley Family Day Care
- Avenues Early Learning Centre Aspley
- C & K Aspley
- Goodstart Early Learning
- Lizards Early Learning Centre
- The Learning Tree Aspley
- Many local cafes and restaurants offering Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian and Mexican cuisine.
- Dining out – Aspley Leagues Club, Aspley Central Tavern, Dosa Hut, Outback Steakhouse, The Aspley Hotel and many more.
- Fast food outlets – McDonald’s, KFC, Hungry Jacks, Domino’s & Subway.
- Aspley Hypermarket – Kmart, Coles, Aldi, Woolworths, Sunlit and many other stores
- Medical Centre
- Aspley Mobile Library
Sporting Clubs & Fitness
- Many parks, dog-friendly, including the popular Marchant Park.
- Gyms – Anytime Fitness, Healthworks, Goodlife Health Club, Back Yourself, Orange Theory Fitness & Jetts.
- Aspley Leagues Club
- Aspley Hornets Football Club
- Aspley Memorial Bowls Club
* Disclaimer* Northside Realty does not personally recommend or guarantee the services of the above businesses or organisations. This is purely for information purposes only.