Bray Park is a quiet, leafy & affordable suburb with everything you need close at hand. The suburb offers great outdoor facilities, plenty of schools and easily accessible public transport. It is located 35 minutes from the CBD. Some key information on Bray Park includes:
- 25kms from the CBD
- Median house price: $441,000 (as at Mar 2019)
- Median rental price: $400 (as at Apr 2019)
- Local Council: Moreton Bay Region.
- Transport: Bus services operated by Brisbane City Council. The closest train station is Bray Park train station on the North Coast line in Strathpine.
- Includes the popular Les Hughes Sporting Complex