Leafy and secluded, Bunya is home to Bunyaville Forest Reserve and large, acreage blocks. The suburb is abundant with native wildlife and has many parks, with schools, shops and public transport not too far away. It is located 25 minutes from the CBD. Some key information on Bunya includes:
- 16kms north-west of the CBD
- Median house price: $925,000 (as at Mar 2019)
- Median rental price: no data
- Local Council: Moreton Bay Region
- Transport: Bus services operated by Brisbane City Council. The closest train station is Ferny Grove station on the Ferny Grove line.