Everton Hills is a friendly, family-focussed suburb close to everything you need. The suburb has many parks, with schools, shops and public transport close by. It is located less than 20 minutes from the CBD. Some key information on Everton Hills includes:
- 9kms north-west of the CBD
- Median house price: $604,500 (as at Jun 2019)
- Median rental price: $470 pw (as at Jul 2019)
- Local Council: Moreton Bay Region
- Transport: Bus services operated by Brisbane City Council. The closest train station is Oxford Park station on the Ferny Grove line.