Are you looking for a property appraisal Eatons Hill?
Here at Northside Realty, we offer FREE property appraisals.
If you are considering selling your Eatons Hill home, our team of sales experts can help you navigate the sales process right from the beginning and achieve the result you want.
Property Appraisal – What you need to know
- Northside Realty property appraisals are conducted by principal Bryan Reinhardt. Bryan has worked in real estate for more than 25 years and offers a wealth of experience and local knowledge.
- Appraisals can take place any time, day or night and also on weekends. They can take anywhere from 10 minutes up to 2 hours, depending on property size and how soon you wish to sell.
Short Appraisals – what’s involved
We will conduct a tour of the home and supply information on market trends, current sales in the immediate area and provide an estimated value of your property.
Comprehensive appraisals – what to expect
- We will undertake a discussion with the owner to find out what they want to achieve with the sale of their home.
- We then ask the owner to give us a tour of the home.
- We undertake further discussion on the current market, prices (how we decide and what affects it), recent local sales and how they compare and strategies on how best to sell the home to suit the client.
- We also talk about presenting the home for sale and make recommendations on what needs to be done to present to the market and help maximise price.
- Marketing – costs involved and costs associated, with advertising a critical part of the sale.
- Once the owner is comfortable with the process and happy with everything (including the agent), the home is listed.
- The final step – the paperwork to list is completed, photographer is booked and scripting is done, it is then all loaded onto the internet and the first open home is booked.
Northside Realty – Why Choose Us?
Here at Northside Realty our priority is you, our client.
We want to ensure you are happy from beginning to end of the sale or buying process.
Here’s just a few reasons you should choose us for your next property appraisal:
- We have a team, that combined, has over 100 years of experience.
- You are dealing with the selling principal/owner, not a sales person.
- 98% of all the homes we list for sale, we sell (industry average 56%).
- We are available 7 days a week, and do whatever it takes to help our clients.
Property Appraisal Eatons Hill
If you’re looking at selling, now is the time to get your FREE property appraisal.
Looking to buy, sell or rent property? With a professionally driven team and proven track record, Northside Realty are determined to make your property our priority. Contact Northside Realty today.