Thinking of selling your family home and need a real estate agent Cashmere? Well you have definitely come to the right place.
Northside Realty is an independent family owned and operated agency dedicated to helping you get the most out of the sale of your home.
Why? We have years of intimate local market knowledge on the northside of Brisbane and we will go above and beyond so our clients succeed in selling their most valued asset, their home.
We also really love what we do, so we’re happy to share it with you. Find out more in the blog below or contact Northside Realty today on 07 3264 4033 or enquire online for your free property appraisal.
Client Case Study Greenwoods Estate Cashmere
This property is situated in the Greenwoods Estate in Cashmere, where the average days on the market for a house sale sits at 60+. The owners were incredibly realistic on the price because they didn’t want the house to be on the market for months.
So, when Bryan sat down with them, they agreed that $700,000 would be a fair price for this type of property in this location.
Well, the results were even better than expected. Not only did the house sell at the first open home but it also sold for $20,000 more than the initial expected price.
Here is a bit more about the property and how we achieved a great result for the vendors.
Style of home: Low set coral home on a 1200m2 block featuring a low maintenance yard and a pool. The home also features 4-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms.
Buyer attraction points:
- Side access – especially for big items like caravans.
- Ducted air conditioning was a big selling point.
- Solar panels.
- Great house condition with a low maintenance yard.
The buyer was a retired couple who wanted to move into a low set home – coming from a two-story house – that had a pool and space for their caravan. They found the low maintenance property to be very appealing.
How we prepared the property for an open home:
- It was in immaculate condition, so there was nothing to do.
Reasons for a quick sale:
- We marketed the property without a price, creating a lot of interest.
- The biggest advantage was the entirely usable 1200m2 block. This is a significant selling feature as similar properties in the same street don’t have this – blocks are a similar size but are steep land.
- We used aerial photography to showcase the land and other features – solar, pool, side access, layout and usability of the area.
- We created competition by featuring all the valuable assets well. The first offer was already above the expected price, but Bryan was still able to negotiate an even higher price for the owners.
“My husband and I found Bryan to be very professional, honest and easy to communicate with. He kept us updated at all times and made the process of selling our house very easy. Thank you”
Real Estate Agent Cashmere
If you’re looking for an agent that is trustworthy, reliable and gets the proven results you want, it’s Northside Realty every step of the way. Contact us today on 07 3264 4033 or send an online message here.
Looking to buy, sell or rent property? With a professionally driven team and proven track record, Northside Realty are determined to get you the highest price. Contact Northside Realty today.